House Committee on Education (Room 32)
The House Committee on Education considers matters relating the educational needs of Vermonters, including the arts, libraries, and literary and scientific subjects; the amount of revenue required to satisfy the educational needs; and the manner of raising necessary revenue.
- Meeting Schedule
- No meeting is currently scheduled
Documents & Handouts
Browse documents below or use document search.
Materials available on the Education page are provided for informational purposes only, and may not comprise all materials received by the Committee. The Committee is not responsible for the accuracy of any information in these materials, and their posting does not constitute approval or endorsement by the Committee or by the Vermont General Assembly.
- Back Wednesday January 25, 2017
- Dan MacArthur
- H.15: Added testimony House Education/Bills/H.15
- David Schoales
- Chart - Grade 11 Math House Education/Act 46
- Chart - WSESU Elementary Schools House Education/Act 46
- Grade 11 English House Education/Act 46
- Written testimony House Education/Act 46
- Map - Act 46 implementation project House Education/Act 46
- H.15: Testimony regarding H.7 and H.15 House Education/Bills/H.15
- Introduction to 2018 Benefit Programs for Active Employees House Education/Teacher Health Care Insurance
- Senior Survey - Class of 2016 part 1., planned activities after high school House Education/Career and Technical Education
Legislative language and other materials posted on this page are subject to frequent change and may not reflect the Committee's most recent discussions or actions. Please check back often for updated materials.