House Committee on Education (Room 32)
The House Committee on Education considers matters relating the educational needs of Vermonters, including the arts, libraries, and literary and scientific subjects; the amount of revenue required to satisfy the educational needs; and the manner of raising necessary revenue.
- Meeting Schedule
- No meeting is currently scheduled
Documents & Handouts
Browse documents below or use document search.
Materials available on the Education page are provided for informational purposes only, and may not comprise all materials received by the Committee. The Committee is not responsible for the accuracy of any information in these materials, and their posting does not constitute approval or endorsement by the Committee or by the Vermont General Assembly.
- Back Thursday January 12, 2017
- Donna Russo-Savage
- Governance Activity – Current Proposals - TMD Vote Anticipated House Education/Act 46
- Governance Activity – Details House Education/Act 46
- Governance Activity – Overview House Education/Act 46
- Governance Timeline House Education/Act 46
- Map - Merger Activity House Education/Act 46
- Heather Bouchey, Ph.D.
- Powerpoint - Career Technical Education Overview House Education/Career and Technical Education
- College and Career Readiness Accountability Planning Tool House Education/Career and Technical Education
- Center for Creative Leadership Announces Training Initiative for Vermont Organizations House Education/Vermont Principals Association
- Career and Technical Education in VT House Education/Career and Technical Education
- Vermont Workforce Education and Training Report House Education/Career and Technical Education
- CTE in High School - Does It Improve Student OutcomesHouse Education/Career and Technical Education
- Testimony House Education/Career and Technical Education
- Highlights - VSC Partnerships with Vermont’s Career and Technical Education Centers House Education/Career and Technical Education
Legislative language and other materials posted on this page are subject to frequent change and may not reflect the Committee's most recent discussions or actions. Please check back often for updated materials.