House Committee on Education (Room 32)
The House Committee on Education considers matters relating the educational needs of Vermonters, including the arts, libraries, and literary and scientific subjects; the amount of revenue required to satisfy the educational needs; and the manner of raising necessary revenue.
- Meeting Schedule
- No meeting is currently scheduled
Documents & Handouts
Browse documents below or use document search.
Materials available on the Education page are provided for informational purposes only, and may not comprise all materials received by the Committee. The Committee is not responsible for the accuracy of any information in these materials, and their posting does not constitute approval or endorsement by the Committee or by the Vermont General Assembly.
- Back Wednesday January 11, 2017
- Christopher Case
- ESSA State Plan - Recommendation Form House Education/Every Student Succeeds Act
- Vermont State Plan - ESSA Decision Point Chart House Education/Every Student Succeeds Act
- Vermont State Plan - Progress Update House Education/Every Student Succeeds Act
- Holly Morehouse
- Afterschool and Summer Learning in Vermont House Education/Afterschool Programs
- Map - Expanded Learning Opportunities in Vermont House Education/Afterschool Programs
- Powerpoint - Expanded Learning OpportunitiesHouse Education/Afterschool Programs
- Vermont Afterschool House Education/Afterschool Programs
- 2015-2016 Vermont State Colleges System Performance IndicatorsHouse Education/Vermont State Colleges
- Connecting the dots - Who suffers when state support for public higher education stagnatesHouse Education/Vermont State Colleges
- Vermont State College System - Impact, 2015-2016House Education/Vermont State Colleges
- Background Information about Vermont-NEA House Education/Vermont NEA
- Education Quality Standards – 2100 Statutory Authority 16 V.S.A. 164 and 165 House Education/Education Quality Standards
- Testimony House Education/Vermont NEA
- Brochure - More for Vermont from 18 private colleges House Education/Association of Vermont Independent Colleges
- Key Points of Vermont's PK-12 Education Funding System House Education/Education Finance
Legislative language and other materials posted on this page are subject to frequent change and may not reflect the Committee's most recent discussions or actions. Please check back often for updated materials.