House Committee on Education (Room 32)
The House Committee on Education considers matters relating the educational needs of Vermonters, including the arts, libraries, and literary and scientific subjects; the amount of revenue required to satisfy the educational needs; and the manner of raising necessary revenue.
- Meeting Schedule
- No meeting is currently scheduled
Documents & Handouts
Browse documents below or use document search.
Materials available on the Education page are provided for informational purposes only, and may not comprise all materials received by the Committee. The Committee is not responsible for the accuracy of any information in these materials, and their posting does not constitute approval or endorsement by the Committee or by the Vermont General Assembly.
- Back Tuesday January 10, 2017
- James DesMarais
- S.1: As IntroducedHouse Education/Bills/S.1
- Mark Perrault
- Calculation of Homestead Tax Rates House Education/Education Finance
- Chart - Preliminary Education Fund Outlook, December 1stHouse Education/Education Finance
- Report on the Impact of House Bill No. 846 of 2016 House Education/Education Finance
- Report on the Implementation of Senate Bill No. 175 House Education/Education Finance
- Tax Letter from Commissioner Mary PetersonHouse Education/Education Finance
Legislative language and other materials posted on this page are subject to frequent change and may not reflect the Committee's most recent discussions or actions. Please check back often for updated materials.