The Vermont Statutes Online
Subchapter 009 : RELATED LAWS(Cite as: 24 App. V.S.A. ch. 3, § 506)
§ 3-506. Definitions
The following terms when used in this article shall, unless the context otherwise requires, have the following meanings:
(1) "Bonds" means any bonds, notes, or other obligations of the City issued pursuant to this article.
(2) "City" means the City of Burlington.
(3) "Improvement" means any improvement, extension, betterment, addition, alteration, reconstruction, extraordinary repair, equipping, or reequipping of the waterworks or wastewater system of the City.
(4) "Revenues" means all rates, fees, charges, and other receipts derived from the ownership or operation of the City's waterworks or wastewater system and may include, without limiting the generality of the foregoing, investment earnings and the proceeds of insurance, condemnation, sale, or other disposition of system assets and proceeds of borrowing hereunder.
(5) "System" means the waterworks system or the wastewater system.
(6) "Wastewater system" means the complete wastewater treatment and collection system now owned by the City, including all treatment plants and sanitary sewer lines, together with any improvements thereto hereafter constructed or acquired.
(7) "Waterworks system" means the complete water supply, treatment, and distribution system now owned by the City, together with any improvements thereto hereafter constructed or acquired.