Skip to navigation Skip to content Skip to subnav
Searching 2017-2018 Session

The Vermont Statutes Online

Title 11B : Nonprofit Corporations


Subchapter 001 : Certificate of Authority

(Cite as: 11B V.S.A. § 15.04)
  • § 15.04. Amended certificate of authority

    (a) A foreign corporation authorized to transact business in this State must obtain an amended certificate of authority from the Secretary of State if it changes:

    (1) its corporate name;

    (2) the period of its duration; or

    (3) the state or country of its incorporation.

    (b) The requirements of section 15.03 of this title for obtaining an original certificate of authority apply to obtaining an amended certificate under this section. (Added 1995, No. 179 (Adj. Sess.), § 1, eff. Jan. 1, 1997.)