House Committee on Agriculture and Forestry (Room 31)
The House Committee on Agriculture and Forestry considers matters relating to agriculture and forestry, forest products and their market, and state parks and lands.
- Meeting Schedule
- Week of March 21, 2017 Agenda
Linda Leehman, Committee Assistant
- Linda Leehman, Committee Assistant
Documents & Handouts
Browse documents below or use document search.
Materials available on the Agriculture & Forestry page are provided for informational purposes only, and may not comprise all materials received by the Committee. The Committee is not responsible for the accuracy of any information in these materials, and their posting does not constitute approval or endorsement by the Committee or by the Vermont General Assembly.
- Wednesday, February 22, 2017
- Accessory on-farm business
- Agency of Agriculture, Food and Markets
- Agricultural Education
- Agricultural Employment
- Agriculture and Forestry Committee
- Animal Health, Livestock Care
- Clean Water
- Committee Bills
- Conservation Districts
- Department of Forests, Parks and Recreation
- Farm Finances
- Farm Taxes
- Farmer Health Support
- Federal Farm Bill
- Grass-based farming
- Housing and Conservation
- Local Food
- Regenerative Agriculture
- Results Based Accountability
- Tile Drainage
- Working Lands Enterprise Board
Legislative language and other materials posted on this page are subject to frequent change and may not reflect the Committee's most recent discussions or actions. Please check back often for updated materials.