Legislative Committee on Administrative Rules (LCAR)
Proposed rules must go through a public hearing process before they become final proposed rules reviewed by LCAR. For notices of proposed rules postings, please visit the Secretary of State's Proposed Rules Postings website. When a rule is on the committee's agenda, contact Charlene Dindo (firstname.lastname@example.org) at least 48 hours in advance if you want to testify. Each document on the rule (including handouts, testimony, and proposals for change to the rule) must be submitted to Ms. Dindo at least two business days before the meeting. The submission should include 10 physical copies and one electronic copy of the document. Documents not submitted to committee staff will not be considered.
- Meeting Schedule
- June 8, 2017
Charlene Dindo, Committee Assistant
- Charlene Dindo, Committee Assistant
Documents & Handouts
Browse documents below or use document search.
Materials available on the Administrative Rules page are provided for informational purposes only, and may not comprise all materials received by the Committee. The Committee is not responsible for the accuracy of any information in these materials, and their posting does not constitute approval or endorsement by the Committee or by the Vermont General Assembly.
- 16-P64 Offender Records and Access to Information - On May 25 Agenda
- 16-P65 State Board of Education (SBE) Rule 3400 series- Proposals for Alternative Structures under Act 45 - On May 25 Agenda
- 16-P70 Regulations Implementing the Developmental Disabilities Act of 1996 - Will be scheduled some time in August
- 17-P07 Regulated Drug Rule - On June 8 Agenda
- 17-P08 Rule for Medication-Assisted Treatment for Opioid Dependence - On June 8 Agenda
- 17-P10 Rule on Sound Levels from Wind Generation Facilities - One June 8 Agenda
- 17-P10 Public Comments
- New folder (2)
Legislative language and other materials posted on this page are subject to frequent change and may not reflect the Committee's most recent discussions or actions. Please check back often for updated materials.