Legislative Committee on Administrative Rules (LCAR)
Proposed rules must go through a public hearing process before they become final proposed rules reviewed by LCAR. For notices of proposed rules postings, please visit the Secretary of State's Proposed Rules Postings website. When a rule is on the committee's agenda, contact Charlene Dindo (email@example.com) at least 48 hours in advance if you want to testify. Each document on the rule (including handouts, testimony, and proposals for change to the rule) must be submitted to Ms. Dindo at least two business days before the meeting. The submission should include 10 physical copies and one electronic copy of the document. Documents not submitted to committee staff will not be considered.
- Meeting Schedule
- July 20, 2017 Agenda
Charlene Dindo, Committee Assistant
- Charlene Dindo, Committee Assistant
Documents & Handouts
Browse documents below or use document search.
Materials available on the Administrative Rules page are provided for informational purposes only, and may not comprise all materials received by the Committee. The Committee is not responsible for the accuracy of any information in these materials, and their posting does not constitute approval or endorsement by the Committee or by the Vermont General Assembly.
- 16-P11 Use of a Private Collection Agency for the collection o fFees, Fines, an dRestitution and for Administrative Servicing of Some Cases - On June 22 Agenda
- 16-P70 Regulations Implementing the Developmental Disabilities Act of 1996 - On July 20 Agenda
- 16-P71 Administrative Rules for Wastewater System and Potable Water Supply Designers - On July 6 Agenda
- 16-P72 Administrative rules for Pollution Abatement Facility Operators - One July 6 Agenda
- 16-P91 Requirements for Petitions to COnstruct Electric and Gas Facilities Pursuant tp 30 V.S.A. § 284 - On July 20 Agenda
- 16-P92 Decommissioning Requirements for Facilities Constructed and Operated - On July 20 Agenda
- 16-P93 Requirements Related to the Installation and Maintenance of Aesthetic Mitigation Measures - On July 20 Agenda
- 17-P04 - 10 V.S.A. Appensix § 44, Furbearing Species - On July 6 Agenda
- 17-P05 Aboveground Storage Tank Rules - One July 6 Agenda
- 17-P06 Investigation and Remediation of Contaminated Properties Rule - On July 6 Agenda
- 17-P10 Rule on Sound Levels from Wind Generation Facilities - One June 8 Agenda
- 17-P10 Public Comments
- 17-P12 - Rules Governing the Licensing of Educators and the Preparation o feducational Professionals - On July 20 Agenda
- New folder (2)
- New folder (3)
- New folder (4)
Legislative language and other materials posted on this page are subject to frequent change and may not reflect the Committee's most recent discussions or actions. Please check back often for updated materials.