House Committee on Judiciary (Room 30)
The House Committee on Judiciary considers matters relating to judicial and legal affairs.
- Meeting Schedule
- No meeting is currently scheduled
Documents & Handouts
Browse documents below or use document search.
Materials available on the Judiciary page are provided for informational purposes only, and may not comprise all materials received by the Committee. The Committee is not responsible for the accuracy of any information in these materials, and their posting does not constitute approval or endorsement by the Committee or by the Vermont General Assembly.
- Budget Adjustment
- Committee Bills
- Criminal Code Revision
- Disclosure of Sexually Explicit Images Without Consent Court Challenge
- Justice Oversight Recommendation Letter Review
- Justice System and RBA
- Loopholes in VT Sex Abuse Laws
- Mental Health Advocacy Day
- Supreme Court
- Vermont Bar Association
- Ways and Means Judiciary Fee Update
Legislative language and other materials posted on this page are subject to frequent change and may not reflect the Committee's most recent discussions or actions. Please check back often for updated materials.