An act relating to creating a Vermont false claims act
Although procedurally bills and resolutions are assigned to only one committee at a time, other committees may review the bill or resolution. This page contains results from both the assigned committee as well as other committees.
- Legal Staff
- Luke Martland
- Bill/Resolution Text
- Act/Resolve Text
- Statutes Affected
- 32 V.S.A. §630. Definitions
- 32 V.S.A. §631. Prohibition; penalties
- 32 V.S.A. §632. Civil actions for false claims
- 32 V.S.A. §633. Rights of the parties to qui tam actions
- 32 V.S.A. §634. Alternate remedies available to determine civil penalty
- 32 V.S.A. §635. Payments to relators; limitations
- 32 V.S.A. §636. Certain actions barred
- 32 V.S.A. §637. Awards of costs and attorney's fees against relators; liability
- 32 V.S.A. §638. Relief from retaliatory actions
- 32 V.S.A. §639. Limitation of actions; final judgments in criminal proceedings
- 32 V.S.A. §640. Preponderance of the evidence standard
- 32 V.S.A. §641. Remedies under other laws; Legislative construction
- 32 V.S.A. §642. Civil investigative demands
- Committee Documents
No roll call votes found for H.120 in the 2015 - 2016 Legislative Session.
No committee of conference found for H.120 in the 2015 - 2016 Legislative Session.